Telefunken Tel7J Password (pattern) reset required - HELP..?

tk31

Dec 27, 2011
My daughter got a Telefunken Tel7J tablet for christmas. Within a couple of hours she has forgotten the pattern (password) and we have tried unsuccessfully over 200 times to remember it. We cannot seem to change it.

We pressed the reset button (using a small pin) and all this did was reboot the device - it did not reset the password. We have tried to hold 2 buttons down to reset - tried everything.

At this point, my little girl cannot play with her brand new tablet and we are powerless to get any answers from the internet at this point. Can anyone help?

Have tried:
- Pushing the pin in the 'reset' button to reset (only rebooted, no luck)
- trying the pattern numerous time to hopefully instigate an automatic lock out with a mandatory reset somehow (up to 250 incorrect passwords, no lock out happening)
- Pressing 2 buttons at the same time and holding them for 30 seconds, to see if this instigates some kind of reset

There is NO option on the screen to do anything OTHER than keep trying the pattern - So infuriating!

I would be most thankful for any help at all..

Tara

taskjo

Nov 3, 2011
My daughter got a Telefunken Tel7J tablet for christmas. Within a couple of hours she has forgotten the pattern (password) and we have tried unsuccessfully over 200 times to remember it. We cannot seem to change it.

We pressed the reset button (using a small pin) and all this did was reboot the device - it did not reset the password. We have tried to hold 2 buttons down to reset - tried everything.

At this point, my little girl cannot play with her brand new tablet and we are powerless to get any answers from the internet at this point. Can anyone help?

Have tried:
- trying the pattern numerous time to hopefully instigate an automatic lock out with a mandatory reset somehow (up to 250 incorrect passwords, no lock out happening)
- Pressing 2 buttons at the same time and holding them for 30 seconds, to see if this instigates some kind of reset

There is NO option on the screen to do anything OTHER than keep trying the pattern - So infuriating!

Tara

I also have same problem with resetting a telefunken any body have a solution?

www.taskjohann.com from my ideos slim7 using tapatalk pro

maximus123

Jul 12, 2014
I am not sure if you have come right since Tara, but if you still need to reset the password use this file.
The file is a program that puts you into the command line of the device. The excutable file will allow the password to be reset.

[Guide]Unlocking Android Protection Code Without Reset Or Root - XDA Forum

It is completely safe and is pretty straight forward. Read the instructions and you will be able to reset the password with ease.

Have tried:

Tara