Tethering Archos 101 with WMWifiRouter

kgi333

Jan 8, 2011
I have a AT&T Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2) with wmwifirouter installed. I cant tether through bluetooth nor wifi, my only option left is wifirouters Cellular to USB connection, problem is I cant get it work. I did everything just like you would do if I was trying to tether to BT, using the APN wap.cingular, with or without username and password. I used APN internet (read somewhere that work with bluetooth) and still nothing. Basically wifrouter takes out the need to use these APN's but I cant leave the APN blank, so if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.

My device is not rooted (and dont plan on doing so), so if anyone knows of way getting the adhoc wifi to work in non-rooted devices I'd love to know.

babynomad

Oct 10, 2010
I got mine working on a PAN (personal area network)... But couldn't get the internet to tether from there....

kgi333

Jan 8, 2011
I got mine working on a PAN (personal area network)... But couldn't get the internet to tether from there....

I tried connecting to PAN but it says not supported with this device. Which rom are you using on your TP2.

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Are you following the instructions on the Archos.com page? See Link. I used a BT DUN setting. It worked for me.

kgi333

Jan 8, 2011
I followed those instructions and the instructions in this forum for tethering to Windows Mobile 6.5, nothing works for me. It will start trying to connect and just say unable to establish a connection. I've tried to different TP2 and it still doesnt work.