The Android Tablets FAQ - For Those New to Android

lawrence24

Jan 9, 2012
Hi -xau,
Just registered to say "Thank you" for an excellent introduction to Android tablets especially for anyone new to tablets.

Having read it through, I now know the size of the risk I was taking in attempting to re-flash my generic tablet and why it is so difficult to know exactly what was bought. Also why its likely that online advice will be wrong. Long time Windows / Linux users probably have a false sense of security - in those environments a careful search invariably gets accurate information. It seems the Android environment/implementation is currently one where seemingly simple mistakes can be very difficult (or impossible) to recover from. Simple message to other NOOB's "If it aint broke, don't break (brick) it."

shinenrise

Jan 25, 2012
Hi every one i have a question, I am a complete beginner first time android user.

I received novo 7 elf today switched it on only to get time and password screen.
I have no idea what password to put in, tried admin, 1234, 0000, thinking it has a default password, I don't have a clue, HELP
I am new to android so if I need to do something first please let me know.
The user handbook is in Chinese so I can not read ?

Got this e-mail from vendor.
" The password is --------, we do this to avoid the missing of goods.

hope you can understand."

All ok now.

Last edited:

Garry3211

Feb 20, 2012
ZTO 7 Inch Touch Tablet Internet Media Player 2GB With Google Android Operating System V1.7 and WIFI
Item Model Number: N72
zhao3.jpg
zhao2.jpg
zhao4.jpg

Last edited:

Skittles444

May 14, 2012
Good morning, folks! I'm trying to find out how to unblock pop-ups so I can get my e-book from school. Does anyone know how to do this, please? Thanks for any help given.

Jessica73

Aug 23, 2012
Hello.

Can you please help?

How do i Unlock Screen for Android Tablet after Too Many Patterns Attempt? I have tried with Gmail & Password as well.