The First Rockchip RK 3066 Dual Core Android 4.0.4 Tablet PC Presale in Mcbub.com!!!!

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
HI

Thanks for your order.

We will ship it asap, and the photo on our site is the real photo already, you will receive the same one as the photos. also we are sure to arrange a new video for you check.

this tablet is now in stock in mcbub.com. it is the best tablet pc in our site till now, dual core, 9.7 inch IPS screen,android 4.0 ICS, build in bluetooth. a lot of function.

Hi there. I just bought a McPad today, can´t wait to have a look at it. Could you please post some real photos of the tablet? Or maybe some high quality video on youtube? I´m very curious about it.
And could you tell us where would we get updates for the tablet? Will there be a specific site or maybe mcbub blog?
Sorry for my bad english, i´m trying to improve. :p

alyssonaraujo

Jun 8, 2012
HI

Thanks for your order.

We will ship it asap, and the photo on our site is the real photo already, you will receive the same one as the photos. also we are sure to arrange a new video for you check.

this tablet is now in stock in mcbub.com. it is the best tablet pc in our site till now, dual core, 9.7 inch IPS screen,android 4.0 ICS, build in bluetooth. a lot of function.

Thanks! I saw some videos showing another Dual Core tablets and the performance was really great.

alyssonaraujo

Jun 8, 2012
Hi McBub, i have another question. Is the McPad a rebrand of Window N90 Dual Core? If so, does it means i could install a Window N90 firmware update in McPad without problems? I consider the Window N90 a very solid and reliable tablet, if McPad is a rebrand of it i´m totally confortable with this. If not, i´m sure you came out with the best tablet you could anyway, no problem. :)

alyssonaraujo

Jun 8, 2012
Following the model number "CP146615" as informed in McPad name on McBub.com, i found this product, WXG D97, that seems to be the same as McPad: Tablet PC , MID Manufacturer , WOXINGO TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED . Is that correct? Can i download the firmware updates directly from this site? Sorry for so many questions...as said before, i´m very curious and wish to know everything about the McPad N90! :D Thanks for all the support!

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Following the model number "CP146615" as informed in McPad name on McBub.com, i found this product, WXG D97, that seems to be the same as McPad: Tablet PC , MID Manufacturer , WOXINGO TECHNOLOGY (HK) LIMITED . Is that correct? Can i download the firmware updates directly from this site? Sorry for so many questions...as said before, i´m very curious and wish to know everything about the McPad N90! :D Thanks for all the support!

HI

Thanks for keepping update in our forums. We kindly remind you,please don't update any unknow firmware to our Mcpad N90,if you want to update the firmware,please contact us, we will send you the right firmware for this tablet.

Thanks

alyssonaraujo

Jun 8, 2012
HI

Thanks for keepping update in our forums. We kindly remind you,please don't update any unknow firmware to our Mcpad N90,if you want to update the firmware,please contact us, we will send you the right firmware for this tablet.

Thanks

Hi there,

No problem, i won´t risk putting another tablet´s firmware on my McPad! But my main question is: if McBub is not a manufacturer, which company produces the tablet? And on which site can we get the updates in the future?
Another question: The back of the McPad is silver, but is it plastic or aluminium?

Thanks again for all the support! Have a nice day!

Jun 12, 2012
hi,
i purchased the mcpad and this has been delivered. the tablet switches on as soon as i connect the charger. there is no power on/off button in the tablet. im unable to switch it off. i had to leave it on for hours so that battery drained and switched off. there was no manual supplied with the tablet. i tried the settings to see if there is a switch off option but none.

can you advise on how to switch on/off tablet?

alyssonaraujo

Jun 8, 2012
hi,
i purchased the mcpad and this has been delivered. the tablet switches on as soon as i connect the charger. there is no power on/off button in the tablet. im unable to switch it off. i had to leave it on for hours so that battery drained and switched off. there was no manual supplied with the tablet. i tried the settings to see if there is a switch off option but none.

can you advise on how to switch on/off tablet?

Hi there Chatwithkishore,

The power button must be there, as indicated on this picture:

084d25c5-2c64-413d-9977-24ea89ec3909.jpg

Could you please tell me more about the tablet? The building quality, the screen, the performance, etc? Maybe a mini-review of it? (sorry...i´m just asking too much.. LOL)
Thanks!

Attachments

• $084d25c5-2c64-413d-9977-24ea89ec3909.jpg
    $084d25c5-2c64-413d-9977-24ea89ec3909.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 758

alyssonaraujo

Jun 8, 2012
Wait a minute... McBub just changed the photo of the back of the N90. Yesterday it was a silver one, now the picture shows a white back, with the power button by the side of the camera, just like the Window N90 Dual Core design. That´s what is McBub site now:
MCPAD.jpg

Hey McBub, tell us which one is the correct back of the tablet, please. If it´s the white one, does it mean it´s the same Window N90 Dual Core tablet, now rebranded McPad?

Attachments

• $MCPAD.jpg
    $MCPAD.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 778

alyssonaraujo

Jun 8, 2012
Thanks McBub! So i´m very pleased, the Window N90 is a very solid and realiable tablet. My tablet is almost here, i just have to pay the Custom Taxes on DHL and i´ll have it. Can´t wait! Thanks again for the support!

alyssonaraujo

Jun 8, 2012
Hello again McBub.com. I´ve just received my McPad N90 and it´s a great device, very well built and very fast. Now i need you to answer me some important questions, please:
1. Is the McPad N90 EXACTILY the Window N90 Dual Core? Is Yuandao the manufacturer? I really must have this information to know if i can update the McPad with the Window N90 Dual Core´s firmware.
2. My tablet didn´t come with any User´s Manual. Do you have anything (like a PDF) in english that i can use as a manual?
3. How many hours i must left the tablet recharging to get a full circle of battery?

Please answer this questions, it´s very important. And sorry for my bad english. :)
Thank you for all the support!

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hello again McBub.com. I´ve just received my McPad N90 and it´s a great device, very well built and very fast. Now i need you to answer me some important questions, please:
1. Is the McPad N90 EXACTILY the Window N90 Dual Core? Is Yuandao the manufacturer? I really must have this information to know if i can update the McPad with the Window N90 Dual Core´s firmware.
2. My tablet didn´t come with any User´s Manual. Do you have anything (like a PDF) in english that i can use as a manual?
3. How many hours i must left the tablet recharging to get a full circle of battery?

Please answer this questions, it´s very important. And sorry for my bad english. :)
Thank you for all the support!

1: Yes, it can be updated with the Window N90 Dual Core´s firmware.
2: We are really sorry for missing the User´s Manual for you. and we have English manual @Word or PDF, pls post me your email add or you can send a request email to ours: [email protected] we will arrange asap.
3: It must be used completely low the first three time then fullly charged. It is better to plug out the charger in half hour each time when it is full charged.
Hope that will help you.

alyssonaraujo

Jun 8, 2012
Thanks again McBub. I´m really glad i can update the tablet with Window N90 Dual Core firmwares, cause it has a growing community and in the future it will be easier to get modded firmwares and improvements.

But one information remains unclear: is Yuandao the manufacturer?

Note that all this questions i made will serve for my support in the future, so the more information i get, the more i´ll be prepared for anything.

Thanks again!