The First Rockchip RK 3066 Dual Core Android 4.0.4 Tablet PC Presale in Mcbub.com!!!!

alyssonaraujo

Jun 8, 2012
Thanks McBub! You answered all my questions (by now LOL :)).
I´ll do a video review of the tablet as soon as i get a good camera. Then i´ll post here for everybody who´s interested, ok?
Bye!

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012

KOKOM21

Aug 3, 2012
1: Yes, it can be updated with the Window N90 Dual Core´s firmware.
2: We are really sorry for missing the User´s Manual for you. and we have English manual @Word or PDF, pls post me your email add or you can send a request email to ours: [email protected] we will arrange asap.
3: It must be used completely low the first three time then fullly charged. It is better to plug out the charger in half hour each time when it is full charged.
Hope that will help you.

Hi

I contact with your support team and they suggest me the following

Also Is the McPad N90 EXACTILY the Window N90 Dual Core? Is Yuandao the manufacturer? I really must have this information to know if i can update the McPad with the Window N90 Dual Core´s firmware.
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]yes ,they are come from the same manufacturer.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Here is the teaching video
Here is the link
Download
259C%25BA%25E5%258C%2585%2BRK3066.rar/
[/FONT]

any problem please contact with us.
regards
sara

I try to update the firmware that the support team suggest me in above mail and now my tablet is not working
Only black screen.

I press the power button and nothing happens (black screen) only after many times(10 times press) it show me the android logo 4.0 and after that it put me to recovery mode.

Can i install back the old firmware.

I delivery the tablet 5 days back

What i must to do.
Can your shop replace my tablet.
Also i think the is 12 months guarantee for this tablet.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: