this app cannot be installed in your country

shaunroh

Aug 27, 2011
brought in new samsung tablet 10.1 from US to Australia. android market apps were downloading without problem, then all of sudden every app i try to download from the android market it says it can't be downloaded in my country. why are apps being blocked when it could be downloading to any android based tablet? Can anyone suggest a solution?

brightonjane

Dec 1, 2011
Disappointed that nobody has replied to this - I have exactly the same problem bringing a US galaxy 10.1 tablet back to the UK. Can someone tell me if its a problem that should be addressed to samsung or google/android. Android is telling me that I need to contact Samsung, and Samsung tell me its an android problem ..........!

Can anyone help?

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
this is probably something that actually needs to be addressed to the various government trade entities for resolution. It is not a hardware/OS issue, it is a governmental regulation issue relating to what can and cannot be exported in terms of software

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Jimh4662

Oct 26, 2011
See if you can down load the app in its installation package *.apk (I think is the extension) Transfer to the tablet from the pc and as I recall install from Astro file manger. It as been sometime since I read the post on XDA or some other hack and stack site.