Today is Last Chance To Download Adobe Flash for Your Android Device

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011
RIP-Flash.jpeg

Here's a gentle reminder that the last days of Adobe Flash for Android have finally come. Today will be the last day you can officially download Flash Player for your Android device. Technically, development on it was killed back in 2011, but tomorrow it will be blocked, and its final death knell will be quashed.

Thanks for the reminder, Shadez!

Last edited:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I don't know if this is good news or bad news. I do know I am ready to move on though :)

grannygeorge

Aug 15, 2012
I just got my new Android Tablet and have no idea what type of SD card to use, how to get internet connection, etc. Can someone please help this old lady..

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
RIP-Flash.jpeg

Here's a gentle reminder that the last days of Adobe Flash for Android have finally come. Today will be the last day you can officially download Flash Player for your Android device. Technically, development on it was killed back in 2011, but tomorrow it will be blocked, and its final death knell will be quashed.

Thanks for the reminder, Shadez!

Thanks for the heads up, thought I had it installed on all my devices but double checked to be sure.
So what are all these devices going to be using to watch flash video if the flash player from adobe is no longer available?
Will the world just sit still until html5 becomes proliferent.

trey462

Dec 9, 2012
So what do we need to install now instead of flash to view videos? On a lot of websites with videos I am seeing just a blank box with a blue lego and a question mark in the middle of it instead of a media player. What is the solution? Thanks!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Someone dug up a really old post. That was months ago and people are STILL installing Flash , just not through the Google Store app. I have information in a link, below.