Touch-Screen disabled

20Haibach70

Nov 19, 2011
Hi

I am using a 10.2 12GB Touch Screen 1GHZ Android Flytouch3 tablet.

Since the tablet drains the battery in less than 4 hours I wanted to make some system setting changes when I lost the screen. Even after I was trying to reset the tablet I could not enable the Touch-Screen again.

When I start the tablet up it gos though all the android icons,but it dose not come up with the unlock icon, the screen remains blank. I can hear the start-up sounds in the background have I disabled same power setting ?

Please could you help me to enable the screen again so that I can use the tablet again.

Thank's for Your help

Steve

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Steve, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. I'm not positive, but it sounds like you may have lowered the brightness on your screen to the point you can't read it any more. I'm moving your post to the Android Tablet Q&A section where hopefully someone will be able to help you get things going again. Good luck!

20Haibach70

Nov 19, 2011
Thank you for you reply about my problem with the touch-screen, as far as I remember the brightness is adjusted by means of a touch-slider on the touch screen. It wasn't that because I lost all images at once. I remember that I touched an icon on the bottom left,than a small icon on the top left came up and as soon as I touched it the screen wend blank.
Could the 2.2 OS android operating system be re-installed ? To bring all configurations back to the factory setup ? How is the 2.2 OS installed ?

Steve

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi again Steve, I've got to believe there's a way to do a factory reset of your tablet, but I don't know what it is. If nobody else replies here and your manual doesn't tell you how to reset it, post another question asking how to factory reset your tablet. I think your tablet is discussed in the Gome Flytouch II Variant 2 section, so post the question there. If someone says you're in the wrong section, then go to the Gome Flytouch Problems section and try again. Sorry I can't say which for sure, but those Gome tablets always get me confused.:cool: If any of your paperwork or the box it came in says "Superpad", the first location is definitely the right one.

20Haibach70

Nov 19, 2011
Hi thanks!

I know how to get to the factory reset if I could see on the screen what I am doing,but as it is the touch screen is blank.
So I have no way to do a factory reset. There is nothing in the user's Manual how do to get out of a blank scree.
I will post a question in the Gome Flytouch 3 & Gome Flytouch Problems.

Steve

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I've got to believe there's a way to do a factory reset of your tablet, but I don't know what it is.

See, I told you I didn't know how.:rolleyes: I was assuming it was stick a paperclip into a little hole or hold one button while you press another and didn't need to see the screen. Good luck!:cool: