Tried www.cube-tablet.com?

leo2575

Sep 3, 2012
Wanted to know if anyone ordered tablets from onda-tablet.com or cube-tablet.com, I guess both are operated by the same vendor. The price of the U30GT(32GB) is 209$ and 20$ less than whats available in other sites. I did interact with the person and they are very prompt, but wasn't sure how reliable they are.

Mayeast

Oct 5, 2012
Probably too late to help you but my advice is that cube-tablet.com are a sham. They don't deliver the advertised product which has Chinese apps and firmware. Their customer support is terrible, they give advice such as "Its easy, ask your friends". I had their Cube U30GT delivered to me and after I could not get it to download apps with the help of Android forums and their customer support they agreed for me to send the tablet back and they promised to refund me all costs including postage to and from me, however my refund ended up being for the tablet only leaving me out of pocket for over $80USD.
cube-tablet.com are not worth the risk. I have no problems with the Chinese product, it is the lack of honesty of this company that I would like to warn prospective buyers about.

Wal

Mar 1, 2013
Wanted to know if anyone ordered tablets from onda-tablet.com or cube-tablet.com, I guess both are operated by the same vendor. The price of the U30GT(32GB) is 209$ and 20$ less than whats available in other sites. I did interact with the person and they are very prompt, but wasn't sure how reliable they are.
I have pre=ordered my Cube U30gt2 on the 20/3/13 from cube-tablet.com . I have paid via paypal and requested express DHL delivery . I was kept well informed about my preorder.Their English is not so good but they are very helpfull and trying hard to please their customers I had no issue there you just need to have faith and be pacient . the advertised preorder was 1-2 weeks before item gets shipped. I received an email yesterday 1st March 13 (less than two weeks) that the item has been shipped via DHL with a ligit DHL tracking number. it is currently showing @ DHL SHENZHEN in china. I just can not wait to get my hand on this wee beastie,,lol . I think its one of the best tablets around using Retina screen and the 28nm RK3188 quad a9 chip. here is the link Link removed as it violates forum rules.
Will keep u posting when it arrives here expecting next week some time.

Last edited by a moderator:

douginarug

Apr 30, 2013
I bought two u30gt2. One for my friend and one for me. It took longer than stated to ship them, but they offered to substitute the color to ship them sooner and that is what I did. I have had it a week and I really like it. The first five minutes it was a bit goofy with the touch screen. But it straightened out on it's own and has not done it since. It has plenty of storage 32G and seems quite quick (quad core, and 2g of ddr3 ram). I have installed about 20 apps so far from the play store. Most of them work flawlessly, a couple were not very responsive, but I wondered if that was just bad apps. I have only loaded free apps so far. The preloaded web browser works well. The games I have loaded run smooth. The videos play well and look great.

Cons: wifi is a bit weak, and the speaker could be louder.

To Mayeast, Every android manufacture has to customize the operating system to work on their device, that is a given. So yes, it has Chinese firmware. It does also have some Chinese apps, so I disabled/uninstalled some of them. I don't know chinese but it is not required to use it. Every thing I need is in english. I really think they did a great job on it. It is a nice replacement for my ipad.

I do fear the day that I would ever have a hardware issue, because it would cost a lot to send it back and forth across the ocean. But I considered this when buying it. I figure that for a half of the price of a comparable tablet, it was worth the risk.
All in all, so far, no regrets.

Joinedjust4this

Oct 3, 2017
Probably too late to help you but my advice is that cube-tablet.com are a sham. They don't deliver the advertised product which has Chinese apps and firmware. Their customer support is terrible, they give advice such as "Its easy, ask your friends". I had their Cube U30GT delivered to me and after I could not get it to download apps with the help of Android forums and their customer support they agreed for me to send the tablet back and they promised to refund me all costs including postage to and from me, however my refund ended up being for the tablet only leaving me out of pocket for over $80USD.
cube-tablet.com are not worth the risk. I have no problems with the Chinese product, it is the lack of honesty of this company that I would like to warn prospective buyers about.

Agreed 100%
WATCH OUT! I made this account just so I can add my experiences in an attempt to save you your money and possibly sanity, these guys are SCAMMERS! Their hardware might be ok if it wasn't all semi faulty grey market seconds, I bought an i-work 11 dual boot Windows 10 / Android tablet, it arrived quite quickly, I unpacked it and turned it on and I must say it looked pretty nice, it had a smooth metallic finish and booted pretty smoothly, I had a quick play, after about 10 minutes I noticed it was running low on power so I plugged it in to give it a full charge, but sadly it wouldn't charge with the power supply supplied, I tried everything, different power points, different chargers, even different locations, but no matter what I tried this brand new tablet simply would not charge.

What then began was a 4 month and still counting nightmare based on broken promises, lies, and deceit, what should have been a simple repair/refund or swap is still unresolved and just took a nasty turn like another poster

On the very first day I received it and found it be DOA I got in contact with the company directly and was told "not to worry" just pack it up, ship it back express post with specific instructions on who to ship it with, and to include a copy of the receipt for the postage and once they receive it they will replace or repair it returning it the same day and refund the postage.... HA! Once they received it back (confirmed via postage tracking details) I was told it was being sent back to their factory for assessment, hmm, ok, 2 weeks later I'd heard nothing so I emailed them only to be told it's still being repaired (what takes 3 weeks to "repair" on a brand new tablet?) another week passes, then another, then another, this is going beyond 4 months now, the last contact I had as they refuse to reply now was that they will refund me minus shipping which I've paid both ways now myself anyway, and minus damage for the screen I "destroyed"?? what? As it happens I took a video of it showing it's charging problem and it's just fine in that, it was also packed up by a master ebayer which was safe for general shipping to the moon

So what am I left with? NOTHING, they have my money, I've lost the return postage and now they have kept the hardware I ended up paying so much for,

This is now Oct 2017 so clearly nothing has changed they are still pulling the same scams, I've no idea how they have been getting away with this for so long, but I'd advise anyone thinking of buying what on the surface look like pretty good tablets should really avoid not so much these tablets, but the company in general at all costs, sure, maybe you'll get lucky? But maybe you won't and honestly the frustration and annoyance of knowing deep down You've been scammed isn't worth it, this is the first time I've been scammed beyond $5 so learn from my mistake and save yourself the months of patient waiting, followed by frustration followed by the inevitable realisation that you've been had.

I've also got a clear video detailing the original problem, ie it was not charging, it's just a little large to upload, but also luckily I captured a clear high resolution video for anyone who would like a copy of the screen showing that there is no damage to the screen for themselves so they can make their own mind up on this companies questionable business practices,

I'll update this thread when there's some positive news to report

EDIT: Still the same, Its now another 2 weeks since my first post, and guess what? you wont believe this, but still noting, still no refund, no replacement, nothing, why on earth would anyone shop with these crooks? they cant even fullfill a simple warranty repair or refund, I now have over 50 emails back and forth with them... Aren't I lucky!!...???? NOT.

Watch out everyone these guys are hidden in plain site crooks, thieves, you get it, so AVOID THESE THIEVES!!

UPDATE!!!!! 22/10/2017, Guess what???!!!! NOTHING. I just got another email from "Jenny-bot" who I've spoken with 50+ times,

"Thank you for your mail. We are dealing it for you, but it is a little delay.

Please give us some time , you will get it soon.

Thank you for your understanding.
Have a nice day.

Best Regards
Jenny
Cubetablet Support Center

And now today, Dear N,

Thank you for your mail.

We do really had refund it for you , but maybe it is a little delay that we can not control.

Thank you for your understanding.
Have a nice day.

Best Regards
Jenny
Cubetablet Support Center
---
Any question about Cubetablet,please contact us.
http://www.cube-tablet.com

ROFL!! This is beyond a joke now peeps, AVOID THESE GUYS LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Last edited: