Trouble Downloading Apps

zsemitka

Feb 6, 2011
I just bought the
EPad Zenithink 2 zt-180 Android 2.2 Tablet PC

and i have the android market and everything on it. when i click on a app i want to download it says it starts the download, but never finishes, its just stuck saying it started it and this lasts for hours/days.
please help.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
You could try to go to Settings, Applications, Manage Appliications, and clear all the data for the Android Market. Hopefully this works...

Jan 25, 2011
Or you can just do a factory data reset... Does the same thing but you don't have to dl anything. Just go to settings - Privacy Settings - Factory reset data. This will set your tab back to stock so you will lose all your apps etc.

shakey

Feb 23, 2011
Under my privacy settings I do not have the option to reset to factory settings (zenithink 180), the previous owner did add root software, could that be why I can't reset? I don't necessarily need to reset but I can not remove previous owners google account (I can add & delete mine) because it says something like, can't remove his info is needed for another program. Also need to remove his account because the calendar on home screen is his freaking goole one & I need it to be mine.I got the tablet because I am about to have brain surgery so I can use it to post, watch movies, email etc.as I recover since no cells in hospital.
Ugh, how do I remove his google accnt & calendar?

New user & just learning:)
Shakeyamy.org

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App