trouble downloading apps

cherubmaker

Feb 9, 2011

Hi everyone, newbie :)

I have an android tablet MID X5A... Everything was fine until yesterday when i tried d/l apps. It shows the arrow for d/l for about 5 seconds then disappears and the app hasnt d/l?? As far as I am aware I have not changed anything and had no trouble in the past.... Any ideas would be very much appreciated...

Cheers ;)

SilentKnight

Sep 24, 2010
This is apparently a very common problem with Android. There are dozens of websites that claim some kind of fix, but I have never got any of them to work without a factory reset. I just backup my apps then restore after the factory reset.

Lately it seems to happen sooner after the reset, like I can download 2 or 3 apps then it happens again.. the last time it happened I reset and I created a new google account and it seems to be working better.

So it's either an issue with the account, or an issue with space.. or some other issue all together. Most of the work around's involve clearing the cache of the android market apps and logging in and out of google talk, but thats never worked for me.

cherubmaker

Feb 9, 2011
Thanks for your reply silentknight, could you talk me thru how to factory reset this android, the manual that came with it is NOT that good at going into indepth ndescriptions. Cheers once again.