Trouble Getting An App

corvairbob

Apr 11, 2015
i have 2 tablets one is a polaroid pmid701c and one is a uniden utab71 when i try to install the obd auto doctor app it says i don't have any devices. and i was under the impression these were android devices? so if i can't use this app can anyone tell me what app i can get that will let me use the obdll scanner i just got. the software that comes with it but i can't get into the tablets i tried connecting the usb plug then it say to turn on usb storage and then i see folder but i made a folder and put the program in it and then when i turned the tablet back on i could not find that folder. so by any chance how do i get to see the folder on the card in my tablets. when i go to the app i see all on the tf card downloaded and ruining but i don't see the folder that i see with my laptop connected to the tablets. i have tried both tablets on the goggle play store and the app will not install. could use some ideas please thanks

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Have you tried logging into the Play Store with a browser and sending it to your tablet? Google may be misunderstanding or the app may not be compatible with your tablets.

corvairbob

Apr 11, 2015
no i have not i don't know how to do that yet. and if the app are not compatible then these tablets are of no use to me. thanks