TroubLe in downloading from android market.

kAyToTieLaNg

May 16, 2011
:confused: hi there, please any one heLp me how to fix. Every time i visit at android market and take some downloads it says "PLease sign in youre account". After i log in and download that certain app it says "Theres no device associated with this account".

Huhu.. I dont even had a chance to download there. In addition the is the android forum app too. I cant download this app 'coz you have to dowload it on appbrain, you have to download first the appbrain sync to download the appbrain market. And it always fall in android market.

Please heLp me guys what to do.

tjdd

May 16, 2011
I am having the same problem,,,, I will try to do what you said uplade3 ,, any other advise as well? I have a cruz t301 tablet.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
You could install apps straight up using a computer. Transfer the apk to the MicroSD card and install it from there.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

kAyToTieLaNg

May 16, 2011
Thanks for the post sir uplade

i have read a post like editing your mobile number in your gmail account you use when your on the market. My only problem for that my tablet has no simcard slot :))

llrchin

Sep 15, 2011
Hi. I am having trouble downloading any apps from the android market to my ematic eglide 2.2. tablet. I would signed in with my gmail acct, hit install and it would have message: There is no android phones associated with this acct. I dont get it. It does not need an android phone and I have the android tablet but why won't it download? I also tried just downloading to my computer and save it onto my micro sd card but similar message, no android devices link to to acct. Please help. Thanks!!

DanU

Mar 4, 2011
I am discovering there is alot of this going on with android phone and tablet users. It seems to be a pretty big problem and from the tone of the posts I read it appears that Google isn't acknowledging it. I spennt a good bit of time last nighht trying to figure out how o register my device to get Market and some other stuff when I ran across that forum on Google.

Gmanf61

Dec 27, 2011
Go to amazon.com and you can download a app that will work great. I downloaded the app and have had no problem getting games and books. Hope this helps.