Trying To Find Tablet For 10 Year Old

scoutkitty

Sep 25, 2012
I don't know very much about tablets. I have done some research. I'm looking for a 7 inch tablet for my 10 year old for Christmas. I was thinking about a Kindle Fire HD. I have seen the specs on the Novo flame burning english version. I'm trying to decide which one would be better. He will probably use it for games, books, movies and internet. It needs to be fairly easy because this will be our first tablet.
Thank You

ensarj

Oct 23, 2012
I don't know very much about tablets. I have done some research. I'm looking for a 7 inch tablet for my 10 year old for Christmas. I was thinking about a Kindle Fire HD. I have seen the specs on the Novo flame burning english version. I'm trying to decide which one would be better. He will probably use it for games, books, movies and internet. It needs to be fairly easy because this will be our first tablet.
Thank You

You mentioned the Kindle Fire HD. It is a great tablet, but for the same amount of money you can take a look at the Google Nexus 7, the best 7 inch tablet currently on the market.

Raymond199483

Jan 4, 2013
I have the kindle fire hd 7 inch I say get the kindle its very good for gaming they have games for kids its got great screen resolution Dolby surround sound

Sent from my KFTT using Android Tablet