TV Watching Apps

bmack51726

Aug 18, 2012
One of the reasons I got a tablet was to be able to watch full episodes of current tv shows away from my home tv. So far the only network website that works the same as if I was watching on a desktop is ABC. Apparently, NBC.com and CBS.com don't work the same on my galaxy tablet as they do on a desktop. Are there some apps out there that will make this work or is this content not yet available on android mobile devices? It doesn't work on my galaxy skyrocket phone either. Any information or tips would be appreciated. Thanks

koekie76

Mar 9, 2013
Hi I just bought the samsung galaxy note 10.1 and before I bought it in the shop I made sure that project free tv worked on it which it did in the shop
Now am home with my brand new tablet and project free tv does not work...
Please help this is the only reason I wanted one so I could watch all my programs .
Thanks you

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi I just bought the samsung galaxy note 10.1 and before I bought it in the shop I made sure that project free tv worked on it which it did in the shop
Now am home with my brand new tablet and project free tv does not work...
Please help this is the only reason I wanted one so I could watch all my programs .
Thanks you

Welcome to the forum. Not trying to be funny but maybe you should ask the people at the shop how they did it. I assume you are trying to use it through a browser in which case a different browser may work. Did you get to the point of being able to log in?

mishacatty

Oct 3, 2013
For around $7.99 per month you can join Hulu Plus... works great on my 8.9 Tab and all the new shows are shown the day after they broadcast ..... still have commercials, but only one or two and they are 10 seconds long!!! Love being able to view TV this way.