unlock tablet

patrick87

Jan 23, 2013
have a craig tablet model#cmp746e. too many wrong pattern attempts(daughters)but won't let me unlock with google account. checked the account it said it was good

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

It would work if your WiFi was turned on and connected, even if locked so I guess it was off. Your best option is a factory reset.

patrick87

Jan 23, 2013
yea i do't know if the wi-fi was on but i tried 2-3 times reset but takes me back to same message "to unlock use google account" won't recognize that either

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
yea i do't know if the wi-fi was on but i tried 2-3 times reset but takes me back to same message "to unlock use google account" won't recognize that either

My guess is that the WiFi was off. The factory reset using hardware differs from tablet to tablet but if you have a reset hole, that isn't it. You can try this. With the tablet off hold down the vol + then also the power button until you see a screen then let go. You may have an option there for a factory reset or data wipe which is basically the same thing. If the vol + doesn't work try the same thing with vol -.