Unrooting problem - CM7 RC4

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
No the link I posted above is the most recent release. THE release as it were it is the Official CyanogenMod version 7.0.0. You should update it is stable everything works and it has the Tablet Tweaks which are really cool....

Rhonda19

Mar 5, 2011
No the link I posted above is the most recent release. THE release as it were it is the Official CyanogenMod version 7.0.0. You should update it is stable everything works and it has the Tablet Tweaks which are really cool....

I went back to the video I used to root, and looked at the link. It's the exact same one you posted, so maybe I do have the most current. I am going to try and find some information on the tweaks you mentioned? I still don't understand those things!! :)

Thanks for ALL your help!!

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
also if you haven done so already, make sure you have flash 10.2 installed - just download from the market

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011

Hey can you sideload cm7 and still have autonooter? I would like to try before I buy! 8)

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
You can make a bootable sd of CM7 with this [ROM][CM7] Size-agnostic SD Card image and CM7 installer for SD Cards. with updater - xda-developers and try out the ROM before you install.

And this http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/nook/12867-just-quickie.html#post76046 is Rico's dead simple instructions to install to your internal memory if you like it. There are more detailed instructions in the Technical forum if you are not comfortable with the above. I suggest you try it out on sd first and read up on installing to internal storage if you are new to the game.

If you have any questions that can't be answered in the sticky threads than I will do what I can to help.

Cheers

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hey can you sideload cm7 and still have autonooter? I would like to try before I buy! 8)

You can't side load it but you can create a bootable SD and try it out that way. Just follow the instructions for imaging the SD power down, pop in the card and boot up. To go back to normal power down remove the card and then boot back up.

JP

Edit: Darn beat by LS with who has more thorough post too. Didn't see that due to tha page break.