upgraded from honeycomb to ice cream sandwich, need help.

kimber67

Jul 29, 2012
Hi I have a Toshiba thrive tablet. It came with honeycomb and it just upgraded to ice cream sandwich. I'm so lost. I've not had my tablet 8 months and just got used to honeycomb. My question is, when I am on my home screen and click on my apps in the right hand upper corner, I don't have a wallpaper anymore its just black. On honeycomb it scrolled or was on home screen and apps screen. Can someone tell me how to get my wallpaper on there? Not sure yet if I like the ics os. Thanks for your help.

aggie75

Aug 12, 2012
Kimber67... when you tap and hold on the home screen, do you get a box that has three options for setting your wallpaper? You should have the option to use a static wallpaper, a picture from your gallery, or one of the included Live wallpapers.

kimber67

Jul 29, 2012
I do have the option to change wallpapers but it only puts the wallpaper on home screens. When I click on the dots on the upper right corner (apps screen) the screen is black no wallpaper. On honeycomb when I set a wallpaper it was on all screens. Just can't figure out how to put wallpaper on app screen. I wish I could go back to honeycomb, I having so many problems since I upgraded to ICS last night.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Give yourself a little time. I have same wallpaper on all screens.

kimber67

Jul 29, 2012
What will change in time am I missing a file or a setting? I've had honeycomb about 8 months. I can't think of what could change... am I missing something? Not to sound rude, but this is what I'm trying to figure out. If I am missing a file or a setting that I just don't know about.
I got to settings change wallpaper from there, I long press on home screen same results. This is aggravating!

Shawana

Sep 20, 2012
Did you ever resolve your problem with upgrade to ice cream, from Honeycomb on your Thrive? I'm wondering if I should upgrade ( on my Thrive), or leave it alone.

Shawana

Sep 20, 2012
Did you see the post's about ICS not being available till fall? If you tap on Tazz3, on June 23rd, you can read the original post on June 22nd of dg?something