user manual

beeu

Feb 1, 2012
hi how can I get a user manual I bought my tablet without a manual .....? my device is

10" Flytouch 3 Superpad 3 Android 2.3 Tablet 512MB 16GB WiFi

I appreciate your advice

beeu

Campaman

Jan 19, 2011
Mine came with a user manual, but to be honest it was rubbish, there isn't a lot too these tablets juts have a play there are not hard to work out, if you want to know something specific just ask.

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Both of you, make sure that you share this with as many of your fellow users as you can.
This is close enough to what you have to be useful.

Here is a link to download a zipped copy of the entire 44 page owner's manual in color. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask.
Download link: Superpad - Flytouch This file is a .pdf document zipped (compressed) in .rar format.
You can download free software such as 7Zip, which we highly recommend, from download.com which is a site owned by CNET.com

J

jimbo7630

@McBub, That's an excellent Manual but a word of warning to downloaders: the PDF is in Microsoft Word format if you don't have Word on your comp. you should download the Microsoft Word Viewer in order to open and read it. Download: Word Viewer - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

You can open it with another compatible word-processing Program e.g. JARTE but you must rename the file by deleting the Chinese Characters at the end; Jarte will open the file but it cannot display any pictures or drawings.

busana

Jan 9, 2013
hi how can I get a user manual I bought my tablet without a manual .....? my device is

10" Flytouch 3 Superpad 3 Android 2.3 Tablet 512MB 16GB WiFi

I appreciate your advice

beeu

I wonder how to improve the sensitivity of the touch Flytouch 3. mine is bit sensitive and I have to squeeze quite a finger to have resulted