User's Manual

kimac

Dec 28, 2011
I received a SuperPAD III 4G (as listed on the box it came in) android 2.3 (on the start-up) and cannot locate the file browser to get the user's manual. The only instructions that came in the box said:

For detailed operating introduction, please click "file browser" on the main menu, select "ROM, and then view the "user's manual"

I am desperately trying to get a user manual. Can you help? Can I print one from somewhere?

I have tried to Google it, I have tried SuperGeo - GIS Software & Solution and have tried generic android 2.3 tablets and got some almost similarities, and have now been directed to the Flytouch ii forum

I have an android phone, so have the basics down pretty good but nothing beyond that. I would appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
why are you not using the instructions that came with the device? was the manual not there?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

kimac

Dec 28, 2011
There was no users manual, only an instruction sheet that said open file browser, locate ROM and that is where the users manual would be; however, there also is not a file browser

JeffSmith

Nov 30, 2011
I have the same problem - where do I find the user manual? There is no 'ROM' to view and certainly no users manual that I have found. Keep looking.

Having said that my previous SuperPad3 ( I sent it back because it was not recharging properly) came with a 'users manual' that was generic for a very old version and stated that if there were any differences between what was on the tablet and what was in the manual - the tablet takes precedence! It was not much use!

So - I think we have to use other manuals for the Android system generally.

SCHMEDLEYB

Jan 7, 2012
I'm in the same boat and can not find the manual anywhere. There is a lot of other stuff they forgot to put in my pad as well like a dual core, 2.3, flash support, hdmi, etc. It's a good thing i'm not a violent person and own my own jet, there would be a guy in china with this tab you know where right now.

Sent from my mercury using Android Tablet Forum

blueridge69

Jan 11, 2012
I also have tried following the "file browser/ROM/User Manual" instruction and could not figure that out. It sounds like there ARE detailed operating instructions out there, but WHERE??? Normally I don't use operating instructions, but it would be very nice to have a reference for my Superpad tablet. If anyone can help, we will be so grateful!