Using BT case keyboard with Note 10.1

bocabean

Dec 10, 2012
I just received a new case for my Galaxy Note 10.1. The case, which I purchased on Amazon, comes with a detachable Bluetooth keyboard. It took more than a bit of trial and error but I finally got the kb paired with the tablet. So here is my question. When I tested out the keyboard using Docs to Go, both for Word and Excel, I found that every time that I typed on the keyboard, the virtual keyboard would also pop up on the tablet.

I have not found any way to disable the virtual keyboard when the BT keyboard is in use. Does anyone know how to address this? Every time that I have tried to do a search on this subject, it seems to only bring me to places to buy a keyboard. Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
'Bean

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Does the same thing happen when you use the included office suite? I have a Logitech BT keyboard and with Polaris that is not an issue. I also have Ouick Office Pro installed and the BT Keyboard functions correctly, also odd you would have trouble pairing it, it may be the keyboard's BT firmware.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1