Using QuickPic, need something better

curttp

Dec 24, 2010
I am using QuickPic to view pictures on the Nook, but I'm looking for something better. QuickPic has one very annoying feature which I can't seem to work around. I have all my pictures in different folders on the SD card. After viewing pictures I can return to the home page but if I want to return to QuickPic it automatically goes back to the same folder. I have to totally shut down the nook, restart it, then I can enter a different folder.

Anyone have a solution or another app to recommend.

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
This us why we have softkeys/button savior...just use the back button in one of those. It isn't a problem with quickpic its our hardware

Sent from my LogicPD Zoom2 using Tapatalk

bobsilver

Jan 10, 2011
I am using QuickPic to view pictures on the Nook, but I'm looking for something better. QuickPic has one very annoying feature which I can't seem to work around. I have all my pictures in different folders on the SD card. After viewing pictures I can return to the home page but if I want to return to QuickPic it automatically goes back to the same folder. I have to totally shut down the nook, restart it, then I can enter a different folder.

Anyone have a solution or another app to recommend.

Also try Just Pictures. Its in the market and a nice viewer,