Vibration/Heptic Feedback

rocky289

Nov 18, 2010
Has anyone worked out how to turn off this feature.
I have followed the instructions in the manual (took the tick out of the box) but nothing changed.

Farang

Nov 9, 2010
I just tried it on my Flying Touch II running the 1170 rom. I turned off "Haptic feedback" under Sound & display settings in the system settings. It read "Vibrate when pressing soft keys and on certain UI interactions." I then did a long press on the power button and it turned off without the usual vibration. But powering up, I still got vibration. So it appears to work on only certain UI interactions ;).

rocky289

Nov 18, 2010
Yeah, thats more or less what I found. Must be some way to silence it other than disconecting the vibrator.

Pearl

Feb 5, 2011
Yeah, thats more or less what I found. Must be some way to silence it other than disconecting the vibrator.

Hi, any update on that ? Anyone know how to completely disable the vibration feature ? It's driving me mad !

jamiejo830

Apr 28, 2011
The vibration was driving me mad, too! So, I opened mine up and cut the wires on the vibrating mechanism. All quiet now! The next thing I am going to tackle is replacing the speakers.