Video chat between galaxy tab and pc?

eric859

Nov 10, 2010
Skype doesnt work. Fring has no desktop client. Neither does tango. Yahoo only uses the rear camera. Does anyone know of another app that would do it?

ayman07

Aug 3, 2010
Yes try an app called ClearSea. I've been using it for a little while. There is a little issue with the speakers. I hear some static but you don't notice it that much. Check it out. They will give you the login info. It takes a couple days to get it from them. The other person also needs to download the client. Your given two logins. One for each party.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

dbregman

Nov 19, 2010
I tried Clearsea and it works fairly well - not sure how long the demo account will work thought and they do not seem to have a non enterprise pricing model.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Yes try an app called ClearSea. I've been using it for a little while. There is a little issue with the speakers. I hear some static but you don't notice it that much. Check it out. They will give you the login info. It takes a couple days to get it from them. The other person also needs to download the client. Your given two logins. One for each party.

sweet thanks for letting us know about this are there any other video chat options that anyone knows of?

ayman07

Aug 3, 2010
sweet thanks for letting us know about this are there any other video chat options that anyone knows of?

Unfortunately not at this time. I check the market like once daily for video chat apps. I use it all the time. Nothing yet.

mach330

Aug 1, 2010
just tried clearsea as well. works ok. i too wonder how long the demo account will last.

Dec 4, 2010
If anyone's ClearSea accounts has ended let me know? Curious to know if the demo does indeed have a end date? From reading the original email, it seems contridictory...

dbregman

Nov 19, 2010
I tried to log on tonight and it told me the account was unauthorized - don't know if the server is down or if they killed my trial. I signed up about 3 weeks ago and used it twice.

If anyone's ClearSea accounts has ended let me know? Curious to know if the demo does indeed have a end date? From reading the original email, it seems contridictory...