Vizio Tablet VTAB1008 Android Version 3.2.1

angel123

Oct 28, 2012
This tablet is great.. But when watching any movies on tablet or tv... it gives me a sign saying my streaming needs improvement or its buffering in the middle of a movie.... its frustrating ... Any ideas to fix this....

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Are you sure your wifi and broadband is up to par? You can also try unchecking the HD button on some videos which should eliminate buffering issues without a noticeable quality difference in the video.

angel123

Oct 28, 2012
Are you sure your wifi and broadband is up to par? You can also try unchecking the HD button on some videos which should eliminate buffering issues without a noticeable quality difference in the video.
I have 2 computer in other rooms... Thanks....

maxxg

Oct 5, 2012
Some networks have issues, and if you are using wireless it can even be a bigger issue at times, depending on your located. I have notified Hulu as well as many others of this issue using some handle or tablets, NetFlix on the other hand I have no problems with them. So i would say in this case ...Maybe Hulu can do something in the future.
And I hope so because I myself Like Hulu, even though they have commercials I find it much easier to watch my favorite Tv nets and shows>

Even on my PCs I sometimes have issues with some providers of streaming Video. And As J515AP mention, if you lower the quality of the picture from Hd down, this will speed up the stream, and the Picture quality is still great on the VIZIO!

Note, The above is a general info post only!

regards,
Maxx

Last edited: