VLC Player Video And Audio Out Of Sync

Pollys13

Jul 10, 2016
As advised I downloaded VLC player now the audio and video are really out of sync. I still have the original video player on the tablet. When trying to play videos with this, the audio and video components are still very out of sync. I've tried various things to try to solve the problem.
See my orginal post and updates I've added for information on this.
Lollipop Upgrade Changed Folder View How To Revert To Original View?
Discussion in 'Android Tablet Apps' started by Pollys13, 4th June at 12:25 PM.
Thanks.

Pollys13

Jul 10, 2016
Update:
I did a factory data reset
The video and audio out of sync is quite a bit better but still there.
I've only had this problem since the automatic update of Lollipiop 5.1.1 before then everything was working fine.

DarrylB

Aug 31, 2011
I've never installed VLC on my Android devices before, but I know the desktop version has a built in feature that enables you to manually adjust audio/video syncing. I would only assume the same option is available for the app version of VLC?

Pollys13

Jul 10, 2016
I've never installed VLC on my Android devices before, but I know the desktop version has a built in feature that enables you to manually adjust audio/video syncing. I would only assume the same option is available for the app version of VLC?
In VLC I couldn't see an option for syncing audio and video. I've tried several other players, MX Player, Mobo, AC3 and Player Extreme none of them solve the problem. As I say have only had the problem since the auto update of Lollipop 5.1.1