Vote Nook Color for Gadget of the Year: 2010 Engadget Awards

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I voted too. Now I want my sticker saying so. As always on Engadget, it is going to be hard to beat the Apple contingent for any top spot.

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
i voted

check out the sig! feel free to add if you like
Code:
http://www.daverozelle.com/nook/i_voted_sm.jpg

BEST COMMENT SO FAR:
exahex said:
Seriously, how is the Kinect not winning gadget of the year? Who the **** would pick the iPad for the award over the kinect? Lets look at this objectively. What did the iPad do? It stuck a phone in a bigger body, woot. What did the kinect do? It created a camera sensor array that captures 3d with depth data coupled with strong software capable of applying 3d skeletons to multiple persons and tracking them in real time, ALL FOR $150. Ya.... you go ahead and vote for the iPad, I'll be over here in the corner losing faith in humanity.

Last edited:

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
Very nice faceman, will use. thanks. A little big but go big or go home, they say. :)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
So pbrauer, you have the right to cast a duble vote... .I knew you would vote for the nook... .just LOOOOVE to tease. I even went over the huawei forum to do that!
Glloria

revenge8

Feb 10, 2011
i voted Nook Color for best gadget and best e-reader! voted for android devices the rest of the way.

arjunas

Feb 13, 2011
done and done, nook color in both categories. Why isn't nook color listed in best tablet of the year (because, ya know, it is).

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I was just checking if on the b&n forum they are voting and they are and they want to beat kindle and they cast double votes andy more. They are certainly doing a better job then us. I guess we don’t love our nooks as much as the owners of non-rooted nooks!