Vtab and Netflix???

HTFUP

Feb 17, 2012
I have found that the Vtab and Netflix goes out of sync (audio/video), sometimes, when going from one episode to the next. The first episode I watch runs flawlessly but the next episode will be out of sync. The audio lags behind the video. Restarting the episode or rebooting the device doesn't fix this. It seems that once the episode starts out-of-sync it goes back to being out-of-sync on retries.

I unplugged the Vtab and hooked my laptop (Win7) up via HDMI and everything is in sync. Same episode.

Other than this inconvenience, I really like this tablet for watching movies and serials.

Ideas as to what can be causing this.

Blwnv8

Dec 19, 2011
I believe this is a lack of wifi signal. Whenever I experience this I just fast forward and let it buffer. I then rewind back to where I left off before I experienced the out of sync. Give it a shot and see what happens.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
The only time I have ever seen this happen was when the Netflix app was moved over to the MicroSD card. Moving the app back on to the device cleared the problem up and it has never repeated.
If your app is on the SD card move it to the tablet and try again.

HTFUP

Feb 17, 2012
No SDcard. I will try the buffering scenario.

Thanks, for the replies.