Sep 29, 2012
Worked on Windows 7!
atu6ugur.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R830C using Tapatalk

vinogans

Nov 15, 2011
Worked on Windows 7!

Sent from my SCH-R830C using Tapatalk

Yeap worked with me too vtab1008 is officially rooted :D :D Now what :D .. P.S : I replaced superuser with supersu ... it is more updated and work fine .. replacing by just installing supersu from the market or push it with adb and uninstall superuser ... Next step ... I will try to re active H/C buttons instead of using this bar systemui ..

kincer

Oct 10, 2011
This is great news, I just bought a NIP vtab and will root for more usefulness, been a while since I've rooted anything hope I can do it. Can it be done with windows7?

Sent from the RAZR's edge

vinogans

Nov 15, 2011
I will not add a new info here .. I just pointed it was rooted @ the thread @ XDA and will follow XDA ...

vinogans

Nov 15, 2011
This is great news, I just bought a NIP vtab and will root for more usefulness, been a while since I've rooted anything hope I can do it. Can it be done with windows7?

yes it can be done with windows 7 ... I rooted it from windows 7 :) enjoy

kincer

Oct 10, 2011
Is the link in the first post of this thread where I need to go?

Pinkjellybeans

Nov 16, 2015
Was given an old Vizio VTab1008 that was crashed and did a factory reset on it. The reset worked but now the play store won't work and none of the fixes on the net have helped. I'm finding they're all from 2013. So is this thread. Will this root still work - and on Windows 10?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum
That won't run Windows. It has an ARM processor. Windows would require an Intel or at least an x86 processor.

firestouch

May 6, 2016
Welcome to the forum
That won't run Windows. It has an ARM processor. Windows would require an Intel or at least an x86 processor.

I am pretty sure he means can it be rooted on a Windows 10 computer. I have the same question. My VTab just sucks now, market doesnt work. I want to root it n my Windows 10 as well.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Yeah, you're probably right. Try removing your Google account then add it again. It may require a restart of the tablet..