Want to buy Zenithink C91

DudiD11

Jan 16, 2012
Hello,

I want to buy Zenithink C91 ZT-280 tablet and I have some questions.
Zenithink

1. I watched videos on youtube about this tablet, and I noticed
that response to touch is not "smooth" like in iPad or other tablets.
For example:

Here it's look much better:

It is true? beacuse it can be very annoying..

2. Most of the sellers in ebay sells the tablet with android 2.3,
I understood that in the last month, Zenithink upgraded the version to android 4.0
This upgrade is important? there is change in the firmware also?

3. There is a built-in GPS receiver?
If not, can I connect a USB GPS receiver?

4. I need the tablet Especiallyfor web browsing,Skype,GPSandGoogleMaps
but also for see movies (the quality doesn't have to be HD...)
This tablet is good for me? there are cons I have to know?

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

sniktaw

Jan 4, 2012
Hi,

as a user of a C91 for 3 days I understand your concerns ;o) See my thread at: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/zenithink-tablets/30842-uk-based-zenithink-retailer.html

M
y tablet came rooted and with ICS on it. Very happy with it.

The lag at the start of the first video (unlocking and then moving through home screens) is not my experience.

There's no inbuilt GPS or Bluetooth.

It's no iPad but it's damn good Bang for the Buck! In UK a used iPad is £299 (so C91 is <1/2 price) and an iPad2 is £399 (so ~1/3 price) - keep that in mind ;o)

Daz

sniktaw

Jan 4, 2012
forgot to add that there are also official Zenithink ICS ROM releases on their website under the C91 Downloads section ;o)

DudiD11

Jan 16, 2012
Thanks!

Before I'm, buying, I have a specific question,
If you can (or anyone else who have C91) go to google maps,
and tell me how google street "works" in the tablet..
is it like a normal PC ?

I think it will be a good test for the tablet..:)

Thank you!

dell

Jan 19, 2012
be careful where you buy it from, lots of fakes out there that are not compatiable with official Zenithink upgrades. I think i have been burnt by buying from Ebellking. time will tell

af2000

Dec 27, 2011
Thanks!

is it like a normal PC ?

Thank you!
Zenithink C91 is definitely the best 10-inch android tablet for 200 bucks, and Zenithink has already added google street in previous 0929 version firmware, also you can refer to my thread upgrade zenithink c91 to android 4.0 guide with video
Zenithink official site is constantly releasing new firmware for their products, so the after-sale service is strong enough, keep updating your device with no worry at all.

Tralf

Jan 25, 2012
Zenithink C91 is definitely the best 10-inch android tablet for 200 bucks, and Zenithink has already added google street in previous 0929 version firmware, also you can refer to my thread upgrade zenithink c91 to android 4.0 guide with video
Zenithink official site is constantly releasing new firmware for their products, so the after-sale service is strong enough, keep updating your device with no worry at all.

AF2000

I just received my C91 from McBub.com with ICS pre-installed (just 6 days from order to delivery in the UK - very impressed).

It came with Android 4.0.3 (ICS) pre-installed. This does not currently support Flash Player. Do you know when there will be a version of ICS for this tablet that includes Flash Player support? If it is going to be a while, I will downgrade to Android 2.3 and then upgrade again later when Flash Support is available.

Tralf

Jan 25, 2012
Thanks!

is it like a normal PC ?

Thank you!

Dudi

I just tested Street View on my C91 and it works really well.....very clear rendition of the pictures and smooth scrolling, etc. My C91 came with Android 4.0.3 pre-installed. It did not include the Street View application itself. I had to download that from the Market....just search for "Street View on Google maps".

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Thank you all!

From where did you buy your C91?
Hi DudiD1, you can have a look at our Zenithink ZT-280 C91 with android 4.0 ICS, some of forum members here were bought from us and you can see their feedbacks here on the forum:
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/vendor-services-discussion/26501-buying-c91-tablet.html
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/vendor-services-discussion/28296-experience-spemall.html
Hope you can get what you want and enjoy the online tablet buying!:)