watch video problem

netericw

Jun 30, 2011
Hi folks,

I brought samsung galaxy tab 10.1 last week

I got a question about viewing some of online moives, they always said that I need to update my flashplayer, in fact, it should be the latest one, right? I hv check my version, it's 10.3, don't understand what's problem it's.

even I surf some website to tap on the video, it's same outcome,I tried to use other computer to log into the same web site to watch the same video (on youtube), it works fine in computer(windows platform). I don't know why I could not watch youtube video on androids platform when I surf the web.

do somebody help? thanks

Eric

ShroomSJS

Jun 9, 2011
are you using the youtube app? I've had no problem watching youtube videos on my Galaxy 10.1. You could try resetting your Tab. Just hold the power button down for about 10-15 seconds, and you'll see the screen go off. Then hold it down again to power back on. I've had a couple hiccups where I had to do this...couldn't view new photos in the gallery.

tomge

Aug 28, 2011
you it be possible to send me this you tube app? can 't seem to get market working properly, and the only you tube app on slide me is a downloader.

many thanks
Tom

rickio

May 14, 2011
Videos work on my galaxy tab 10.1
Try chrcking your browsers settings. Also i use dolphins new tablet broswer. It works fine but is in beta.

Sent from my Full Android on S5PV210 using Android Tablet Forum

cherylbw

Aug 23, 2011
Try Mobo Player app it worked for me. Have had a few problems but for the most part its great.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

PavtubeVideo

Aug 18, 2011
are you using the youtube app? I've had no problem watching youtube videos on my Galaxy 10.1. You could try resetting your Tab. Just hold the power button down for about 10-15 seconds, and you'll see the screen go off. Then hold it down again to power back on. I've had a couple hiccups where I had to do this...couldn't view new photos in the gallery.

i'm also curious on the youtube app, please share it with us, many thanks :rolleyes: