Watching Hulu on G Tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaTwRiK

Jan 31, 2011
How are you going about deleting flash? Under settings > applications? What ROM are you running?

As for Netflix the were using PlayOn to view. Do a search for it on Google.

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB-v1.0.0B5.1 using Tapatalk

jubigret

Jan 8, 2011
I first tried to delete via settings > apps but that just let me undo any updates. My ROM is TnT harmony. Thanks :)

** I think that I deleted it! Without having to figure out SDK for now or break out my windows computer. Will see how it works.

Last edited:

jubigret

Jan 8, 2011
hi, me again...
I have everything set up, the old flash deleted, the fixed flash installed in system. the setting in skyfire set up and the adblocker installed.
when i start to play a vid from hulu, it starts up, plays the ad, then i get the exclamation in the circle when the actual show is supposed to start.
my ROM is TnT harmony - i like it, but if it means getting hulu I am willing to switch to VEGAN. or... should I try this option first?
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/...-2-device.html

thanks

Last edited:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I know people have had more luck with multimedia on the VEGAn ROM, but that is mostly anecdotal.

rwmcmjr

Feb 1, 2011
I have the TnT-Harmony 1.2 ROM and have downloaded all the files Dolphin HD, adfree, fixed flash, but under setting->Applications; Flash is under system apps and does not have an uninstall button. So how do I get rid of flash?

**** update: I got it. Ti backup was able to uninstall it. put in the -fixed.apk and Hulu runs just fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.