Weird Certificate Errors/No Play Store

Parrishjam

Dec 14, 2013
I have an ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 (Not mine actually but I'm using it.) and I cannot connect to Google Play store. I was connected to my WiFi network, but it kept saying no connection when I open up the Play Store app. Then I realized when I try to search something in chrome or the stock browser, google.com is coming up as an untrusted security certificate, as well as the android market website. Now typically I checked the date and time as this has happened before, but the date and time were correct and up to date so it wasn't a silly problem like that. And it only seems to be happening with google owned websites or services. Sites like Yahoo and android forums all have no problem loading, every other site I've tried didn't have a security issue. Does anybody know why this would happen?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If the problem was limited to Google I would have suggested you remove the account, restart then add it back. But since the problem seems more widespread have you tried at a public WiFi hotspot.

Parrishjam

Dec 14, 2013
No luck at a public wifi or on my employers network. While I did get through to google.com without a certificate problem, both the app and web version of the play store still had problems, as well as a few other sites. It seems sporatic and random I swear.