Welcome back....

iPadhater

Aug 8, 2010
Whoa.... My oh my how this place has changed.

For those (most) of you who don't know or remember me, well I used to be active on this site a very LONG time ago. few months after its inception actually. Well you ask, where have I been all this time? I'll tell you where, I've been where all of you have been, on sites discussing android tablets or every news rumor in existence.

A little back story.....

Well April 2010, release of the IPAD:
iPad releases, I am throughly impressed. I was at the time already an iphone 3G owner, but I wanted something to browse the web on a better screen, something powerful and awesome. I knew a tablet was just the thing, but I didn't want an ipad. I wanted something of the android flavor, something that gives me customization and a true browsing experiance, and so I waited....

Few months later
I'm currently waiting on the WeTab and I found out about this site. I immediately join and hear about all these members who are waiting or own a great tablet of their own. I was dying to get a great tablet, but nothing appealed to me or was out on the market. every rumor, I knew about. I was wondering whether I should've bought the Advent Vega. I was truly waiting for that wetab. Well as things go around August, I got the bright idea to build a tablet of my own... which led me to learn about custom building pcs. Yeah one thing led to another and I ended up building my own Pc, which used a lot of money but was my new passion. I ended up joining another forum which I am active on, and AndroidTablets.net was sadly put on the back burner... Till Today

April 25th, 2011... Lets see. Waiting for the Asus Transformer, waitin' waitin' waitin. Until I was tired of waiting. I'd been waiting a year. whats this, it sold out right as I checked Amazon? Whats this It sold out as I fell asleep on Newegg and Best Buy. Whats this? Supply Chain issues, and bs marketing tactics? No I had just about had it. SO many tablets had come and gone but I'd waited. I stalked their fb page and did all that I could to learn about it. Well I'd just about had enough.

So I bought an ACER ICONIA A500. And it reminded me of this forum

and finally I've returned, and will once again be active on this great site.

Hi Guys. Sorry for the long intro. I've finally got my tablet and I'm glad to say I'm back.:cool:

iPadhater

Aug 8, 2010
Aww no one cares about my sorry existsnce:O

I need attentions u guys

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

iPadhater

Aug 8, 2010
What nickname? I was always the one who hates ipads.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
I didn't know whether or not you had another nick.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!