Welcome to the Lenovo IdeaTab S2 Forum on Android Tablets

slowpok22

Feb 17, 2013
Just got one of these, and it was an impulse buy. Not sure how long these have been out, see a lot of activity on the 2109 anyone else have one?

soc

Apr 6, 2013
Hi guys. I'm doing the homework and looking at the Lenovo IdeaPad S2110 10.1" with keyboard dock. I haven't found much as far as negative reports/complaints/issues. Can someone give me the heads up on what this pad is about? Good, bad, etc. I thank you in advance. BTW, I'm also looking at Fujitsu 32GB Stylistic M532 10.1" tablet, and the Toshiba 16GB Excite 10 SE 10.1" tab. If anyone has any ideas/comments about these two tabs I would greatly appreciate the help/guidance. I should also point out that regardless of which tablet I purchase, I plan/hope to be able to use a keyboard with it. I've seen some of the replies re: keyboards on this site so just wondering if either of these other tabs would be as accepting of the device. Again, this site is amazing!

slowpok22

Feb 17, 2013
I must be the only one here :(
I've had mine since late February, is ok not as responsive as the kids nexus 10, but it works in general.

Just got off the phone with Lenovo support and going to have to send it in for repair / replace, every time I turn it on it moves left won't stay on the home screen, and randomly selects links and programs with out any input, we'll see how that goes.

soc

Apr 6, 2013
Hi slowpok22. Thanks for the info. I sure hope everything works out!! I have made a decision -- believe it or not, I think I'm going to wait and when I can afford it, I will lot at getting a Lenovo with Windows 8. Please, please, don't hate me for deciding not to get an android. My reasoning is just that all the other pieces of equipment in the home are running windows. My laptop goes on vacation with us and the spouse usually uses it for work (on vacation mind you!). So that leaves me electronically deprived. Anyway, with a windows tab added to the mix, we should all be happy. I do plan on staying active on this site, just in case I change my mind again. So, keep us posted with your Lenovo experience.