Welcome to the new Samsung Galaxy Tab Forum

teddmc57

Nov 14, 2010
see if you can open an excel spreadsheet from office 2003 or older. I don't know if you use excel but I cannot get it to work. Thanks Teddmc57

Miami1683

Dec 23, 2009
Yes, a case is essential as the screen has no protection whatsoever. I picked up a snap flipover cover on e-bay for a tenner & carrying the Tab around is just like holding a diary.

I'm hoping to find a nice case made with leather like I have seen for the ipad

MonarchWines

Nov 17, 2010
I just bought the leather flip case at the Versizon kiosk when I got my tablet. I was too worried about scratching the crap out of a totaly unprotected unit. It's nice, opening for the camera etc.. only thing is it leaves a little smudge behind after being closed for a bit.

MonarchWines

Nov 17, 2010
$IMG00293-20101129-0944.jpg
Here is a pic of the smudge this case leaves behind.

AlpineM3

Nov 30, 2010
Hey guys, what up!

I've had my Tab since the day it came out on Sprint and love every minute of it, but am a bit saddened that there isn't as much dev's help already.

I picked up the Sprint version knowing that Verizon's version would be using an ESN # and would keep tabs on what I was doing since I didn't want to get a data plan (I have a rooted D-Incredible that I could power the Tab and have great internet at home as well).

Needless to say, it is starting to look like I picked up the 2nd worst version (worst being Verizon) in comparison to AT&T and T-Mobile. Those version's have already been hacked to make phone calls and many other things that the Sprint and Verizon version can't since they don't use a SIM card.......soo P'od about that!!!!

I know it's a fairly new device that in time will have the support, but a bit frustrated right now. Lets see some Sprint Galaxy Tab LOVE!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Dec 13, 2010
Hey All!!
If anyone is looking for info on the New Samsung Galaxy Tab on the Sprint Network let me know. I will give all new activations a $50 credit off the price of the device - $399.99 - $50 = $349.99 final price + tax :)
Also, I will make sure to go over your account with you to save you additional money, monthly.
This Galaxy Tablet is far better than the iPAD, withoutadoubt!
Feel free to give me a call @ 888-642-8728 ext 348 for more info.
I will also overnight for you all to ensure on time delivery for the Holidays :)
Chris
888-642-8728 ext 348