What are your top 5 must-have apps on your Galaxy Tab?

newnick

Jan 23, 2011
Just want to know what you got as i am thinking to add some great apps to my tab.

Thanks for you sharing.

MNRyan

Feb 7, 2011
The dolphine browser is awsome. Nice features.

I think that this would go for almost every android device, but I agree with the Dolphin Browser and would add Advanced Task Killer by ReChild, the CNet Suite by CBS Interactive (TV, News, Scan&Shop), Pandora by Pandora, and the MOST important Flash 10.1 by Adobe Systems. I'm a GIANT CNet fan so I have to include the apps, but the web versions are a lot better.

fishstick600

Jul 26, 2010
I think that this would go for almost every android device, but I agree with the Dolphin Browser and would add Advanced Task Killer by ReChild, the CNet Suite by CBS Interactive (TV, News, Scan&Shop), Pandora by Pandora, and the MOST important Flash 10.1 by Adobe Systems. I'm a GIANT CNet fan so I have to include the apps, but the web versions are a lot better.

Do nite install the task killer use the stock one. A task killer will lower the performance/battery life and make it unstable. Read up on how android works. I don't understand why people don't lot the operating system do its job.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy tablet using Tapatalk

newnick

Jan 23, 2011
Isn't the stock Flash on the tab 10.1 already? Or I need to install it from market?

MaxTO

Sep 25, 2011
I would add " adownloader " . Its a torrent download client and so far it has worked pretty good for me :)

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Just want to know what you got as i am thinking to add some great apps to my tab.

Thanks for you sharing.

Skype for video calls
Text+ for texting
News360 for news reader
Mobo player for videos especialy with subtitles
GrooveIP for phone calls
Samurai II just a fun game
Vignette excellent camera app
SplashtopHd for remote pc access

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

konstan

Oct 30, 2011
Forgot to add:

K9 mail (In my opinion the stock 2.2 mail client falls short. K9 makes up for it)
Elixir widget
Wifi widget