what can i do on it

sam5198

Dec 28, 2010
So i am a bit disappoined as I had originally gotten the white pandigital, i tried to do the hack and it froze everything. so i was able to trade it in and got the black one thinking it was better because #1 it was cheaper(on sale) and #2 had more gb (2gb). then im reading and the black one cannot be hacked.

i think i have put the platform on it (which from reading ppl are saying not to have that on it) But all i really want to do is be able to download stuff from the android market.

i can do some stuff on computer, so can someone explain to me what i need to do to get games and such on it.

Please and thank you

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
Personally I would go get the white one. Then go to slatedroid.com and do a lot of reading in the wiki. There are modded firmwares that allow you to use app market, but the normal firmwares from pandigital will not work with app market.

We are hoping they will come out with that option soon, but for now only the mods can get you there.

I run the open platform firmware and love it, it does very well with the exception of app market.

All the pandigitals have a time shift in video/audio so be aware of that.

If you want there are tons of apk files around the internet that you just download, stick on your sd card and tap on them, they install themselves.

Billieo12

Nov 30, 2011
I have just got myself and I a 10.2 inch e pad android with google and it has no insturctions what so ever ,justa small book that seem like a 3 grader wrote,so please i am asking where can I get informations as what to do and how ,Thanks bill england

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
As to the Epad you might google "epad forum" and see if anyone has set up a forum like this for that unit. You might also post what you want to do here and if it relates to android we might be able to give you an assist.

The tablets are all similar though each has its differences as well.