What Tablet to buy?

bunter09

Mar 24, 2013
I am looking to buy a tablet.However i do not know which one to purchase.I would like to have on my new tablet Usb Port,Blutooth,3G connectivity,HD screen,Access to Google play,Wifi,Jellybean,HDMI out.

Please Help!

bunter

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Bunter, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!

eEndy

Feb 3, 2012
I had many android tablets, for testing purpose (reviews, that is my job) and for personal usage so what I can suggest you is:
approach buying of android table as buy a new car -> defining what you need and what you expect and what is your budget and the we can give you some suggestion.

For example if you are buying car, have $15k budget, and you want car that will not cost you too much to drive and maintenance, people will tell you pick this car A, if you say that you need convertible for summer, you want to have a fun, and costs are on the 2nd place, people will tell you pick car B, if you say I have 3 kids and want something both for job an family shopping or vacation, people will tell you pick car C and so on.

Point is to define what you need tablet for: Job, games, fb only, etc?

Highest priced solution is not best always (let's back to cars, you buy Lamborghini for $300K and then figure out it is great car, but you don't have where to put your shopping bags :) )

So, tell us what You need tablet for and I am sure you will get a lot of useful suggestions...

bunter09

Mar 24, 2013
I would like to be able to download films on to it,and obviously to watch films on it via USB not a micro usb.I would like Jelly Bean on their too and 3g,blutooth and wifi,10 inch HD screen,hdmi output,google play.

annaharris

Aug 28, 2012
I would like to suggest Google nexus 10 or samsung galaxy Note 10.1. You can go with any from them as they have all features whatever you want.