What would you do??? would you buy a brand new model or wait some time...

nadavma28

Jul 7, 2012
Hi there, my name is Nadav.
And i realy like the new Cube u9gt3 after looking about seavral dual core 9.7' tablets out there.
But I'm a bit worry becouse this is a brand new model for Cube, and there is very little information, review and reports about it.
No video' barely no images most of them are for the u9gt2 and not the 3.
SO what do you think should i buy it or go for somthing that as some more time and reviews on the market?

Thanks,
Nadav/

Lurus

Jul 16, 2012
You can always wait and you will alway get a better tablet/tv/notebook/smartphone/... after some time.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
the best way to look at this is..is there something around the corner you know is coming out very soon? ie; all the hype about the google nexus 7.
if there is nothing in particular then you may as well buy what you like now. if you don't you will always be wanting the next big thing because no matter what you buy, it's guaranteed that there will be a better one released soon. i bought a sanei n90, at the time it was one of the 1st android 4 tablets with ips screen. two months later, dual core tablets were released. my father has one of these now & is very impressed, but the reason he got a tablet at all was because he liked mine so much.
in terms of usage there really isn't that much difference unless you want to play the latest games & as we all know, these also get better & better so soon quad core tablets will become the next big thing (re google nexus). there is a wide choice of tablets out there & mY best advice for you is to buy from a trustworthy supplier.
in general use. most tabs with a decent cpu & at least 1gb nandflash memory will be just fine so any dual-core tab will be good but check out whether the maker is good at supplying upgrades. in my checks yuandao is slightly better than cube for this but i will stress again, supplier is more important as you want to get what you order & not a copy(oem tablet. for this reason i will recommend this supplier who is also a supporting vendor on this forum. they do not sell copies & i have bought from them several times without a problem. if you can use western union transfer there is now a great deal on their tablets so it's well worth checking out their site . good luck with whatever you choose.

RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) [YD90D] - $226.00 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Hi there, my name is Nadav.
And i realy like the new Cube u9gt3 after looking about seavral dual core 9.7' tablets out there.
But I'm a bit worry becouse this is a brand new model for Cube, and there is very little information, review and reports about it.
No video' barely no images most of them are for the u9gt2 and not the 3.
SO what do you think should i buy it or go for somthing that as some more time and reviews on the market?

Thanks,
Nadav/

Hi Nadav, Cube U9GT3 Dual Core hasn't been released, Cube U30GT Dual Core is also a great dual core tablet :)

kingbrowne

Apr 24, 2012
That does'nt make sence, chinagrabber and merimobiles sell an original Cube not OEM that is cube u9gt3...

Both of the above mentioned units are Cube originals. The U30GT is a 10.1" (16:9) format and the U9GT3 is the 9.7" (4:3) size.

As indicated by Androidinabox.com, I do not think that the U9GT3 is available yet and that is why you cannot find any review info. I too am waiting for the Chuwi V90 from Merimobiles listed at $315. There is nothing in the ad that alerts you that the unit in not available yet.

Piss me off too.