whats up

aeccdc0111

Jun 21, 2012
i am from kansas, just bought an acer iconia tab a500 .. love the android system, we switched from an apple ipod to the tablet.. is there a way to sync itunes to the tab? what music downloader can i use if not?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Welcome and be sure to check out the Acer Tablets forums.

Yes, you can import from iTunes. There are couple of ways to do this. 1) You can simply go into the file folder where the music is stored and copy those files over to the tablet via usb or SD card. 2) You can go to the Google Play store and download an app like DoubleTwist which will sync your iTunes library with your tablet. There are other apps that will do this too just search iTunes in the Play store.

JP

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Congrats on your new toy!

There are a plethora of options for syncing from iTunes.

A forum search will yield a lot of them, but my favorite is using Google Music Beta (music.google.com).

It will upload your iTunes library (up to 20,000 songs) to the cloud. Link up the Play Music app with your Google Account and you can get everything there. Create Instant Mixes (Genius Playlists), and make a song, album, artist, genre or playlist offline to use when you are not connected.

Heck, I even use the gMusic app on my iPhone so I can sync any music to my iPhone via 3G. Beat that Apple!

Moved to Android Tablet Discussions

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi aeccdc, it appears my friends JP and Frederuco have your itunes situation taken care of, so I'll just say welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here as a new member.

Starblock

Jun 18, 2012
thanks for the info J515OP... now i dont have to transfer files from cp-desktop-itouch.... coz i know i can't just bluetooth my itouch music to my android phone... >_<