Where are Iconia apps sold?

hardlec

Jan 25, 2012
The stores in my area sell lots of accessories for Apple. Almost none for my Iconia. I do not like to buy online.
Are there stores that sell accessories in the US?

scubaboyc

Aug 3, 2011
Apps are "sold" in either the Android or Amazon Android markets.
Accessories are sold at Wal-Mart, Best Buy and some office supply stores.
I've bought all my accessories from Amazon. They seem to have the biggest selection. Acer also has a small selection of accessories. Compatible items should have Acer Iconia A500 in the description or details (cases, covers, charges, etc). Other compatible items will have "Android 3.+" listed somewhere.

Amazon.com: iconia a500 accessories

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I am looking for a stylus that has a smaller point than my fingertip. I haven't found any.

I want to keep my money in my local economy.

There are very few capacitive stylii that have a tip smaller than a finger. For fine point, the two best I have seen are Dagi and Adonit Jot. They are fine point, but have a clear disc to get the proper surface area. Sadly, they are most likely not available locally.

Beyond that, I think a 7mm stylus tip is the smallest I have seen.

Also, any stylus that works with iPhone/iPad should work with the Acer tablets. They are probably not going to say works with Acer Iconia because the Iconia has such a small market share itself and iPad is still the big dog for market share.