Where to buy the Zenithink ZT-180 C91 tablet?

lancey

Jan 24, 2012
hello. new to the forums. im really interested in purchasing one of these tablets but im looking for trusted sites with fast shipping. Where did everyone get their's from? There isn't too many on ebay so that might not be an option. I also came across pandawill and they seem pretty legit but i read bad reviews. please help. thanks in advanced,

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
I read bad reviews on the tablet.
I would be concerned about buying one of these.
Better off putting a little more money in to your purchase and getting a good tablet from the start.
Look through my posts. In one of them someone posted on some refurbished Vizio VTAB1008s.

Good tablets. Even refurbished. Price was around 189.00.
Better off safe than sorry.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
I don't know about the C91, but I've been using my zt-180 2 for nearly a year, and really using it hard. It's a workhorse and does just about everything for me but walk the dog. By the way, my dog had damaged it badly by shattering the screen, and breaking the power input block as she ran past me, hitting the power chord throwing the Zenithink across the room into the corner of a cabinet. Even so, I have been able to repair it myself with minimal effort. It works beautifully and is almost as reliable as sunshine.

Based on my experience, if I were to buy a new tablet, it would definitely be a Zenithink, and a C91, or C92 would be my first choice.

The C91 is available from McBub, as well as Sears here in the US.

By the way, I'm just a private guy. I don't work for a computer firm. I'm a semi retired Pastor, part time musician and counsellor and I use this tablet in every part of my life. It's indispensable.

Rob

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
hello. new to the forums. im really interested in purchasing one of these tablets but im looking for trusted sites with fast shipping. Where did everyone get their's from? There isn't too many on ebay so that might not be an option. I also came across pandawill and they seem pretty legit but i read bad reviews. please help. thanks in advanced,

We absolutely support this model and have had nothing but a long string of satisfied customers.
The build-quality, speed, UI look, app compatibility, and excellent reputation for Zenithink make the C91 a great buy.
We're not sure where the other poster is finding, "bad reviews" about that model unless it's a somewhat isolated incident with a single customer or a small but vocal few.
From personal experience selling, literally hundreds of this model, we can assure you that the overwhelming majority are completely and totally satisfied with their purchase and have had zero complaints.

Obviously, you have every reason to feel that we would be biased towards a product that we sell, but consider this....
Would we publicly tout a model that we would have you purchase, only to come back here and post a poor review unless we believed in it?
The C91 is good, some would argue great, and we're more than happy to stand behind that model as well as Zenithink's quality.