Where to SAFELY buy Ainol Elf?

J

jimbo7630

I have to agree that ebay with PayPal is about the safest way to buy, I have bought about 17 items from about 12 suppliers in China, the only problem was with a rogue (Chinese) dealer claiming to ship from England, after paying for the item ebay notified me that there was a likely problem with the transaction. Seems the guy got the orders and the money and sorta vanished. Long story shortened, ebay refunded the full amount to my PayPal account and it was back on my credit card within 2 days.

bdoug24

Jan 14, 2012
Thanks for the replies :) I've found the same tablet on Ebay for $175 with free postage. A little bit more expensive than the other store but at least its somewhat trustworthy. Thanks again :)

J

jimbo7630

I am not going to get into the moral issue, but most eBay Chinese sellers will mark the item as a gift so you avoid the customs fees which can really mount up through other web sites. You don't want the shock of the mail man pounding at your door, with your new tablet in his hand, demanding customs money before he will release it to you.

Again, I concur, my largest purchase so far would have attracted Duty and Taxes of roughly $40/$50 came as a gift with nominal value of $10 !!

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I am not going to get into the moral issue, but most eBay Chinese sellers will mark the item as a gift so you avoid the customs fees which can really mount up through other web sites. You don't want the shock of the mail man pounding at your door, with your new tablet in his hand, demanding customs money before he will release it to you.

I bought a case once from Japan and the seller marked it as a sample, but I don't think, in the US st least, that there are any fees associated with importing computers on an individual basis.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

J

jimbo7630

I bought a case once from Japan and the seller marked it as a sample, but I don't think, in the US st least, that there are any fees associated with importing computers on an individual basis.

There certainly is in the UK, absolute minimum will be 20% Sales Tax plus Duty (calculated first so that they can increase the Sales Tax) PLUS the Post Office fee incurred in advancing the Fees to Customs!!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Can someone please tell me where I can safely buy the Ainol Elf tablet? with shipping to Australia, I'm a newbie to android and just dont want to get ripped off xD

I've seen it on Ainol Novo 7 Elf Cortex A10 1.5GHz Android 4.03 + HDMI + Camera Google Android Tablets Tablet PC Wholesale MID ePad aPad But heard some bad reviews so Im not sure :S

Thanks for any replies :)
Also, sorry if this is in the wrong area of the fourms :S

Hi bdoug24, the Ainol Novo 7 Elf in our site is for $139.99 with shipping. And we're safe, you can rest assured to place your oder in our site, hope you can get what you want, good luck!:)

Last edited:

jsp_1983

Dec 11, 2011
There certainly is in the UK, absolute minimum will be 20% Sales Tax plus Duty (calculated first so that they can increase the Sales Tax) PLUS the Post Office fee incurred in advancing the Fees to Customs!!

Tablets will only attract VAT at 20%, as they are duty free.

If the item is shipped via DHL, the admin fee is something like 1.5%, rather than Royal Mail's extortionate £20ish for letting you have the pleasure of paying tax.

HanzeeMan

Jan 19, 2012
I am looking at the Novo 7 Elf from Spemall.com but see that Pandawill.com has it for much cheaper + free shipping.
Anybody have experience buying from Pandawill??
I know Spemall is known for good support, but only if they could match their competitors.
Thanks so much in advance
HanzeeMan

b1lk1

Jan 15, 2012
You will regret buying a tablet with so few features. Better of spending the extra money and get atleast bluetooth.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I am looking at the Novo 7 Elf from Spemall.com but see that Pandawill.com has it for much cheaper + free shipping.
Anybody have experience buying from Pandawill??
I know Spemall is known for good support, but only if they could match their competitors.
Thanks so much in advance
HanzeeMan
Hi HanzeeMan, actually, the Ainol Novo Elf is for $139.99 in our site, special offer for Valentine's Day!

tankwan

Oct 17, 2010
Can someone please tell me where I can safely buy the Ainol Elf tablet? with shipping to Australia, I'm a newbie to android and just dont want to get ripped off xD

I've seen it on Ainol Novo 7 Elf Cortex A10 1.5GHz Android 4.03 + HDMI + Camera Google Android Tablets Tablet PC Wholesale MID ePad aPad But heard some bad reviews so Im not sure :S

Thanks for any replies :)
Also, sorry if this is in the wrong area of the fourms :S
The site is safe , 2011 x-mas i get a ainol novo 7 advanced tablet from Android Tablet PC Google Android Tablets Tablet PC Wholesale MID ePad aPad if DHL shipping to U.S only 4 day :) hope help to you ....
Thanks

hueyware

Sep 23, 2011
I got my Ainol Elf from these guys McBub: Low-Priced Ainol Novo 7 ELF, USD 146.99, Ainol Novo 7 ELF Android 4.0 7" Capacitive HD Tablet PC 1GB RAM 8GB storage Camera HDMI Balck (CN110087)
It was under $150 with shipping and I got it under 15 days from order (and that was during the Chinese holiday!). The thing didn't actually get to the shippers until the 6th, I guess the tons of orders had them a little backed up. They were good about getting back to me when I noticed their status never changed from 'Processing' but had actually been shipped aleady.

Good luck all you other Elfers out there, we so far have tons of support from people at this site as well as a number of other forums I found out there.