Which 10" android tablet performs the best.

petluv

Feb 15, 2013
I am trying to figure out which android tablet would be best for my husband who does not have a lot of experience with computers. He has used my Nook Color e-book but the screen is too small and not quick enough for him. He must be able to send things to a printer. I understand there is certain softwear that will allow him to do this but only to certain brands of printer like HP, etc. He also needs at least a 10" screen. Is it possible to buy a good Tablet for under $300.00

Thank you for your help!
Marilyn

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I am trying to figure out which android tablet would be best for my husband who does not have a lot of experience with computers. He has used my Nook Color e-book but the screen is too small and not quick enough for him. He must be able to send things to a printer. I understand there is certain softwear that will allow him to do this but only to certain brands of printer like HP, etc. He also needs at least a 10" screen. Is it possible to buy a good Tablet for under $300.00

Thank you for your help!
Marilyn

You can get a quad core that rivals the ipad 3 for under $300 imported from china, try the onda v972 or Ainol Spark

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Marilyn, nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Discussions section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Nibiru2012

Oct 6, 2012
Hello Marilyn! Welcome to this great forum site.

I would recommend the Asus TF300, it's an excellent tablet and may be found for around $350-380 dollars.

Remember with most purchases in life, especially electronics; The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten.

SEMIJim

Aug 20, 2011
Hello Marilyn, and welcome to the forum.

I'm not particularly enthused about any of the current offerings in 10" tablets, but, were I to choose something from what's currently available, it would probably be the Asus TF300.

Jim