Which Chinese Brand Android Tablets Are the Hottest Now?

kethan

Dec 20, 2010
Let me try to table a tablet that is not much discussed here: Dapeng A75.

For people who use 3G networks for Internet Access this is an excellent Tablet:

2 unlocked SIM slots
Android 4 ICS
4GB internal memory
8MP camera.
7" multi touch Capacitive Screen
Full phone functionality

A lovely tablet for people on the go at a reasonable price.

No its not tablet its phone 5 inch

Sent from my HTC HD7 Pro/+ using Tapatalk 2

Natey2

May 25, 2012
Almost all tablets (including iPad) are made in China. Is there any tablet that is not made in China?

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Well if no one has mentioned ICOO as a popular Chinese brand I throw it in now.
The only thing I can say against it is that people are having problems getting Netflix to work on it. And I can't get my radio apps to work. But everything else works perfectly on it.
So two things out of many......not bad in my book, I would give them 4.75 stars.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

weezy53

Jul 20, 2012
hi i am new to this site i bought a 10" tablet off mighty deals for £130 dont know manufacturer or name of tablet help only know it is android 4.0 and think it is japenese as instruction book is very disjointed and not very easy to understand have emailed and written to dealers with no responce. help me tahnks ps it wont recognise my talk talk modem either.

Justinyao

May 5, 2012
In my opinion, it must be Pipo. Pipo U1 is one of the first Android 4.1 Jelly Bean table PCs. It is comparable with a Google Android Nexus 7, but the price is only $159.98. view here

Natey2

May 25, 2012
My opinion is that if the tablet does not include the Google Play Store app pre-installed by the device Manufacturer, you should avoid it.

Playdoe

Mar 19, 2012
Don't forget it's under a hundred bucks...USD. And has a better processor then the aforementioned BIRD.it's The ainol tornados....ainol has also other models.take for instance the ainol 7 novo fire/flame. Dual core 1.5 GHz a9 and 1 GB of ram all with dual HD cameras...I think one is 5mp the other is 3 all for under 200 bucks. That's just one ainol...check.out the elf 2 also.

Last edited:

spaghetti

Oct 4, 2012
Hi guys, compliments for the forum.
I'm looking to buy a cheap 7 inch Chinese tablet, I don`t look too much at the design, I just need to use the gps map and surf using a 3G Sim card.I also need a good battery.
As I am new to this I ask advice to you.Thanks in advance