Which Chinese Tablet?

ollieq123

May 3, 2012
After reading many reviews and threads I'm totally at a loss as to which chinese tablet to purchase, so if anyone can offer any help I would be really greatful.
I'm looking to purchase a chinese tablet for my husband budget about $200, so that when he is away with work can skype home (very important) and kids can use it for games, videos, surf the net etc. it needs to have wifi and preferably have inbuilt 3g for when using it in the car on long journeys. Have been looking at ips screen ones and have a fairly good battery life.

Please help

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Not sure you'll get in built 3g for that money, maybe in a smaller tab say 7/8" but nearly all support external 3g with a dongle.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Ps I have ips, not so important on small screen. Its only viewing angle that makes it better than other capacitive screen really.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

ollieq123

May 3, 2012
Thanks, had been looking at http://www.amazon.co.uk/A1CS-FUSION...1_4?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1336135617&sr=1-4
smartQ Ten 3, cube U9GT but not sure they good for skyping. Don't mind 3g broadband being external using gongle just if it was internal would be a plus. Once camera and speakers good and fast for internet browsing and downloading will be happy. I can't expect top of range for the money. Any other suggestions or advice on the above

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
After reading many reviews and threads I'm totally at a loss as to which chinese tablet to purchase, so if anyone can offer any help I would be really greatful.
I'm looking to purchase a chinese tablet for my husband budget about $200, so that when he is away with work can skype home (very important) and kids can use it for games, videos, surf the net etc. it needs to have wifi and preferably have inbuilt 3g for when using it in the car on long journeys. Have been looking at ips screen ones and have a fairly good battery life.

Please help

Hi ollieq123, i think the Ainol novo 7 Aurora can perfectly meet your demands, you can have a look, hope you'll soon find what you want! Good luck! :)

hitaly

May 15, 2012
China brand good price model, you can consider Ainol Novo. Its quality is stable. like Ainol Aurora, it is about $160, include shipping cost.
Onda has good reputation in China also. Onda has higher rate on products problem than Ainol Novo. The hot model is Vi10, most of the problems comes from cameras and colors. price is about $140, include shiping cost.
You can consider Newsmy. I prefer this brand a lot.Newsmy G27, price is about $150. include shipping cost.
All these three brand price meet your expectations. all 7inch. If you want bigger screen, you can consider Zenithink C91 and Newsmy K97.
cube U9GT is popular recently. I wouldn't like to recommend it for some unhappy experience. You can consider it also.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012

Please help

Hi ollieq123, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora and Cube U9GT are good android tablets you should consider.

smoggy

Aug 28, 2012
I would not go with the Cube it is slow, was fast for two days, then slowed way down. It has flaws and would not make a suitable tablet if you need it for work, or for more stable use. OndaVi30 and Vi40 gets good reviews, and somewhat the Ainol Nova 7. The Hyundai S800 gets very good reviews and is under $200. Look on *************** which is a reputable Chinese Import site, free shipping and great prices. I have no idea about their return policies. I would not give too much weight to their reviews as they could have been faked. Good Luck

Fannie

Aug 30, 2012
Perhaps you can try PhoneTab Q3.One of my friends bought one.i find it pretty nice.
[h=1][/h]

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012

Please help

Almost all the tablet out there can meet your requirements (or at least claim to meet you requirements - I don’t know a tablet with a good battery from China or for that matter from anywhere in the world :))

The real differentiator is the need for built-in 3G. This will add cost but is really convenient when on the move. Most of the tablet suggested need an external modem. If you want 3G built-in you might consider KDpad w1107 (7”) or Dapeng A7 (5”). Both lovely tablets and they should be available at a price close to 200 USD.

altoncolin

Sep 10, 2012
Great forum I am sure this is going to help a lot of people....
Sorry, commercial links are not allowed in posts.

D

Dawnstar

I would not go with the Cube it is slow, was fast for two days, then slowed way down. It has flaws and would not make a suitable tablet if you need it for work, or for more stable use. OndaVi30 and Vi40 gets good reviews, and somewhat the Ainol Nova 7. The Hyundai S800 gets very good reviews and is under $200. Look on *************** which is a reputable Chinese Import site, free shipping and great prices. I have no idea about their return policies. I would not give too much weight to their reviews as they could have been faked. Good Luck

If you got the Original U30GT CUBE this wouldn't happen it sounds to me you had a copied one. Also not everything from HK or China is fake most of the brand name IPads and batteries are made in China. here is a link.
http://www.cultofmac.com/161885/the-real-reason-why-ipads-are-made-in-china/

Please help

My
advice would be read and search everything before you buy any Chinese tablets also read the small print on returns and shippments if you buy on ebay you can email the dealer for more information on the tablet also ask for the company website some have English.

Last edited by a moderator: