Which Tablet Do I Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy808

Aug 11, 2011
Right I have no idea what tablet I have as my wife (who it was bought for) said it told her to press the menu button and it restarted and wouldn't go past the green man with the following details.
Android OS 2.2
Kernel 2.6.32
Build Number 1.3.1

On the box it says MID tablet.
I have tried to flash the Firmware with, what I thought, was the right one but now it starts but the touch screen doesn't work.
Any Ideas all you lovely clever people?

andy808

Aug 11, 2011
Yeah I get that it's not the greatest tablet in the world but my wife was happy with it when it was working. Does anyone know what Firmware I need to get it going again so she can use it and get off my case?

andy808

Aug 11, 2011
Well I guess I was wrong about all the clever people on here. 130 views and not one response that will help at all.
Oh well thanks and bye all.

mrhousto

Aug 13, 2011
Well I guess I was wrong about all the clever people on here. 130 views and not one response that will help at all.
Oh well thanks and bye all.

There are hundreds of 'Chinese tablets' out there. Are you able to pull the back off and see if the make and model is located under the battery? Just an idea... but if not, unfortunately, you probably just transformed her tablet into a nice paper weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.