Which tablet is the most powerful one?

Lightsky

Jan 17, 2011
I want to know which tablet is the most powerful one in the market? Any one can share your voices? Thanks! ;)

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Malata Zpad with dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2, Android 2.2, 10", multitouch, customizable 3G. Custom order for 1GB RAM.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I would probably say that the Samsung Galaxy Tab (especially over clocked at 1.2Ghz) is the fastest tablet on the market. Until the Motorola Xoom and iPad2 hit the market in 1 - 4 months.

fishstick600

Jul 26, 2010
Just out of curiousity.. How underpowered will the galaxy tablet be compared to the new gen tablets? is the galaxy tab gonna be like using windows 95 vs vista?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy tablet using Tapatalk

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010

fishstick600

Jul 26, 2010
Ya i know the tegra 2 is dual core but i was wondering how dramatic the improvement would be.. From looking at the links i can tell its not as huge as i thought which makes me feel somewhat less mad about buying the galaxy tab early. Im very hopeful that we will get honeycomb and the OS will improve the overal performance of the device. I still really like my galaxy tab but if the Xoom is priced what the forums are pridicting i may have two tablets XD

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy tablet using Tapatalk

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I don't think Android applications are optimized for dualcore. What really will make a difference with the dualcore is with Adobe Flash, because I know all the singlecore solutions struggle with Flash content. It will make multitasking better, but we have to see what Android 3.0 comes up with in that regard, because up to now, Android isn't really that good with handling multitasking. Google is working on that.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
The next few months will be quite interesting! :)

Sent from my rk2818sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Bilgediver

Dec 3, 2010
I'm still hoping for some webOS like multitasking goodness when honeycomb comes out. That is one thing WebOS handles better than anyone else.