Which tablet should i get?

Joshisode

Jun 7, 2012
Hi all,
I'm 13 years old and I've been saving up for about 2 years and a half for a PS3 but then I decided I didn't want one as I don't really play video games that much. so I have £400 to buy a tablet, I was going to get the iPad 3 but then I decided that I wanted an android tab as they are a lot more customizable with widgets etc. so I looked about Amazon and other websites and I found the Asus transformer prime. I was going to get this but when I was reading a review I heard that because it has a metal body the Wi-Fi signal is slow, and I would be on the internet a lot so that is off the table. So know I don't know which tablet to get! I would like a tablet that could play games like grand theft auto 3 (lags on my iPhone 3gs) and had quite a good screen resolution for watching movies, and also had a good internet browser! I don't really want a tablet under 9 inches as I personally don't like them. Any help would really be appreciated!

Thanks Josh

P.S
I'm sorry if this was to long of a post and I'm also sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, I couldn't find another section that looked suiting. :eek:

macthecat

May 16, 2012
Joshisode said:
Hi all,
I'm 13 years old and I've been saving up for about 2 years and a half for a PS3 but then I decided I didn't want one as I don't really play video games that much. so I have £400 to buy a tablet, I was going to get the iPad 3 but then I decided that I wanted an android tab as they are a lot more customizable with widgets etc. so I looked about Amazon and other websites and I found the Asus transformer prime. I was going to get this but when I was reading a review I heard that because it has a metal body the Wi-Fi signal is slow, and I would be on the internet a lot so that is off the table. So know I don't know which tablet to get! I would like a tablet that could play games like grand theft auto 3 (lags on my iPhone 3gs) and had quite a good screen resolution for watching movies, and also had a good internet browser! I don't really want a tablet under 9 inches as I personally don't like them. Any help would really be appreciated!

Thanks Josh

P.S
I'm sorry if this was to long of a post and I'm also sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, I couldn't find another section that looked suiting. :eek:

hi josh

Well done for saving for so long, it really depends what you what to use your tablet for,as gaming seems to be important I would surgest that you need at least a dual core processor, this will allow your games to run more smothly, a window n90 or a smartq t20 spring to mind, or if your prepared to wait huawei will be releasing there quad core 10' media pad sometime this qrt which should still be within your budget. I think will be a beast of a tab, with a high quality spec it should do everything you want of it, a real ipad killer.

Good luck with your purchase, choose carefully

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi Josh, welcome to the forum, you can also have a look at the Cube U30GT dual core tablet. Comes with Android 4.0.4, dual core processor, dual camera, and high resolution(1280 x 800px) IPS screen...
hope you'll find what you want soon! Good luck! :)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi all,

Thanks Josh

P.S
hi welcome to androids.. here is a link to a very good tablet which is as good as many big name brands (& better than many!) it has a 10;1 inch hi res ips screen like the ipad, dual-core cpu making gaming with top games a pleasure. the widescreen format of the 10;1 2 tabs make watching movies much better also. this seller is a supporting vendor on this forum so after sales service is aesier and better than going to many high st shops.they have a good reputation for quality, services & reliability. i use them myself with no issues. you can choose which option for shipping suits you, either speed & reliability or cost. well worth a look in my opinion. you have nothing to lose by researching what will be your tablet for hopefully some years so you want to get it right. good luck.

Cube U30GT Dual Core Tablet PC RK3066 Android 4.0 10.1inch Cube U30GT Dual Core Tablet PC RK3066 Android 4.0 10.1inch [UT30D] - $269.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods